Tuesday 22 May 2012

Term of Turmoil


I look inside and I don’t see anything.
I keep going without stopping because I still believe.
But even though every time I enter as further inside as I can…I don’t see anything.
And the question that occurs to me is;
is there something inside or have I lost my ability to see?
And just like that my body feels numb;
the time goes by, the people go by, the thoughts go by
but my body does not respond to anything.
It stays there seeking, without knowing what it is that it’s seeking.
I don’t know what is right anymore, and in a way I prefer it like that.
The whole of my being is tired
tired of explaining, tired of listening, tired of being proper
I just want to be!
All the doubts, all the critiques, all the opinions
They don’t go away.
I need silence, but at the same time this silence scares me.
What I am going to do?
How to continue and where to?
What is better?
To continue within the darkness or to follow a light that is not mine?
nobody knows
   nobody knows me

No comments:

Post a Comment